Karl0331 Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you chat about Karl0331 (And Growtopia, BTD5, Etc.) Come and Enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Growtopia Forums!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl0331
Administrator
Administrator
Karl0331

Welcome to the Growtopia Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Growtopia Forums!   Welcome to the Growtopia Forums! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Welcome, Everyone to the Growtopia Forums!

You can post anything RELATED to growtopia here, But sadly, Not About Suggestions about the game. You could post a bit problems you want to share, But expect that Karl0331 (ME) Will fix it. You can post about the Marketplace. Enjoy!

( Re-Added since I remade it into a sticky...)
Back to top Go down
http://karl0331-forums.world-servers.com
GummiBear64
The GummiBear
The GummiBear
GummiBear64

PostSubject: For the new forumer   Welcome to the Growtopia Forums! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:40 pm

You're new to the forums I see?

No I'm not:Well, you're reading the wrong thread, as you see this thread is for new forumers. Go waste your time reading another thread.

Yes I am: Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here. To post a new thread look in the top leg hand corner. You looking at it? Good. Now you shall see two buttons, one says Post New Topic and the other says Reply to topic.

Post New Topic: What Post New Topic means is sled explanatory, you post a new thread. Make it as good as possible, so none of this: Hello :3 or Sup Mah Homies :>. Only bump it when 100% necessary and make sure it ISN'T the dreaded forum enemy, SPAM!

All Spammers will be shot....somehow!

Reply to Topic: You thought I was finished babbling? Think again! To reply to a topic, click on the Reply to Topic button in the left hand corner. The rules from above also apply here. Make the thread good, make sure it isn't spam AND keep it related to the topic.

Statuses : You may be looking at my name and thinking 'The GummiBear'? How do I get that status, its so god damn cool. Well, it is a special status exclusively for me as I was the 2nd (correct me if im wrong) person to join this forum. If you work hard enough, you too may get a status (not as cool as mine). If I am correct, you also gain status by posting just like RTSoft Forums.

Please share this forum as much as possible and be active on it.

-The GummiBear cheers
Back to top Go down
Karl0331
Administrator
Administrator
Karl0331

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Growtopia Forums!   Welcome to the Growtopia Forums! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Nice Thread you got there, GummiBear64! I suggest you add up your Avatar/Profile Pic.
I will be inviting other people quite soon.

~Karl0331 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl0331
Administrator
Administrator
Karl0331

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Growtopia Forums!   Welcome to the Growtopia Forums! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:05 pm

--EDIT--

Merged your thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Growtopia Forums!   Welcome to the Growtopia Forums! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Growtopia Forums!
Page 1 of 1